COVID- 19 Policy update 10.10.21
The impact of COVID-19 has challenged us to think differently and has meant changes to the Practice to ensure we can provide a safe visit for you and our staff. Please be reassured that all of our staff are fully vaccinated.
- If you live in the Wingecarribee Shire AND have had 2 doses of the Covid 19 vaccination you do not need to have a Covid test before your appointment.
- If you are unvaccinated you will need to have a Covid test before your appointment.
- If you live outside the Wingecarribbee Shire, regardless of your vaccination status, you will need to have a Covid test before your appointment.
- The Covid test needs to be done no more than 72 hrs before your appointment.
- If a rapid Covid test is used, this will need to be done within 24 hours of your appointment.
- Only patients with a negative result will be able to attend their appointment.
- Upon arrival patients and carers will be asked to check in with the QR code, have their temperature checked and will be asked to sanitise their hands and wear a surgical face mask. ALSO, you will be asked to show your Covid vaccination certificate and your negative Covid test result (if applicable).
We will continue to assess the Covid protocols, as the situation evolves. The safety of our patients and staff is our priority. We appreciate your assistance in keeping everyone safe at our Practice.
Please do not attend your appointment if you have:
- Cold or flu symptoms including a cough, fever, sore throat or a runny nose.
- Been advised to self-isolate by a health professional.
- Been in contact with anyone who has been recently tested positive or is awaiting results for suspected Coronavirus.
We appreciate your co-operation during these challenging times and look forward to being of service to you.